Electrical Building Specialists
At EV Bullen we listen, offer advice and work closely with our clients from design stage through to completion and have formed long term relationships in various sectors including royal residences, heritage, government and education. All electrical services and installations can be selected individually or provided as a fully integrated solution to meet all design, installation and maintenance requirements. The electrical services we can provide for both commercial and residential projects are as follows:
- Full electrical design.
- Full project management service as principle contractor to CDM 2015 requirements or sub-contractor as required.
- HV/LV power distribution – to reduce existing consumption output.
- Lighting and power – providing sustainable building systems to reduce existing power consumption via low energy sustainable products and technology.
- Test inspection and commissioning.
- Planned and reactive maintenance carried out by long term skilled PAYE engineers
- Design consultancy to deliver cutting edge energy efficient building services.
- Early engagement with clients to agree all aspects of design to ensure programme and budget are met to suit client timescales.
Why choose EV Bullen?
Established in 1938, the innovation and quality standards set by our co-founders remain the same. Regular training investment and recruitment of highly experienced electrical engineers ensure we always provide and maintain a high standard of service and after sales service.