Mechanical Building Services
At EV Bullen we have a well-established and experienced mechanical division specialising in the design and installation of all mechanical services elements. Our tried and tested mechanical team strive to provide an excellent service to all our clients in various sectors including Royal, government, education and heritage environments. We pride ourselves in putting the client’s needs first in every aspect of the work, from design stage through to completion and after sales service. The mechanical services we can provide for both commercial and high end residential projects are as follows:
- Full Mechanical design prioritising energy efficiency, always looking to reduce our carbon foot print
- Full project management service as principle contractor to CDM 2015 requirements or sub-contractor as required
- Commercial heating systems including boilers, flues and water treatment
- Combined heat and power installations
- Alternative heat sources to include ground source/air sourced heat pumps
- Industrial and large domestic plumbing installations to include all aspects of water storage and hot water delivery
- Industrial drainage and anti-syphon installations
- All aspects of ventilation and air conditioning including chilled water and VRF installations and heat recovery installations to HVAC standards
- Specialist pipework and ventilation insulation
- Water quality treatment to BISRIA standards
- Commissioning of all water and air systems
- Full design and installation of building management services
Why choose EV Bullen?
We are a long term trading company situated within the M25, employing highly experienced mechanical engineers. We strive to provide a high standard service to our clients and believe customer satisfaction is the key to our success.