St Dunstan’s Church
Founded in 960 AD by St Dunstan, who was then Archbishop of Canterbury, St Dunstan’s Church was originally believed to be a wooden church. It was replaced by the Normans with a stone structure in the 12th Century and in 1389 the church was destroyed by fire; only the tower, the lancet window in the west wall and the base of the north aisle surviving to this day. Later rebuilt in the 15th Century, the church now hosts many social and fundraising events, bringing a wonderful sense of community and well-being to this area.
Scope of Works
The project involved the upgrading of the complete lighting control system with dimmable LED sustainable luminaires. This encompassed the design, supply of control containment and installation of luminaires, lamps, commissioning and focusing. Risk issues were overcome via access and survey pre-programming. An exciting project to be involved with and we thank St Dunstan’s Church for entrusting us to deliver.